Saturday, January 29, 2005

Back to you, Bryan !!!

I did it! I went to Bryan Adams' concert for the second time! Let's make a night to remember!: the night started a bit stressed: I finished work at 20:00 h and took the underground to Plaça Espanya; there I took a taxi (yeah, I know....really close to the Palau Sant Jordi, right?, but I wasn't in time!..) but we had some troubles to reach the place where the concert had to take place, as some policemen cut the streets surrounding the palau, sooo....we had to try finding another way! This took the taxi driver about 8-10 more minutes over the time, but after driving up and down, he finally said: "well, I think you should jump off the car now". I took a look outside from the window and I just saw darkness (well, yeah..maybe a little exaggerate, but it sounds more interesting this way!), so I asked him where the entrance of the palau was and he just said: "no idea! follow the people!". And that's what I did.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Pijus:

Cool site. I'm an American, and I always like to learn how other people throughout the world live and think. I don't read Spanish, but I do like what you have written in English.

I have a blog at http://thenationalexam.blogspot.com

A friend and I usually post about politics. Occasionaly I'll post something about sports. The two of us have different views on nearly everything political. I invite you to read and comment so that we may get a Spanish view of the world too.

Thanks

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Carmeta,
Estic "astonished" amb les teves novetats. Ets el no va más de tot. Quan estigui més inspirada acabaré amb els elogis a la més millor de totes les que hi ha arreu.
MA

11:35 AM  
Blogger Carme Padró said...

Ésa soy yo! :D

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home