Saturday, January 29, 2005


Anyway...I Don't give up and finally got into the stadium! Now the second part was coming: I had to find Núria and her friends ! Chan chan chaaaan !!! This was maybe the worst part, as i couldn't hear a word of what my friend was saying to me by her mobile because of a HORRIBLE singer that was trying to put the audience into the show before Bryan's play (without any good result, belive me....have you ever heard the sound of a chicken being killed....? well..me neither, but SURE it sounds the same way!). Luckily, after many tries shouting by my mobile, I finally found someone!. And then, the show started!. And let me tell you that, definitely, YES, it was worth it!!! It was stressful trying to get the place, but.... the show was GREAT! I must admit I'm not a huge fan of Bryan, but i do like his music and, over all of this, I think he's a very warm and close person whose shows are full of Positive Energy and Passion: he really enjoys what he does and tries to do The Best of me all the time!. People can feel that kind of things and I'm sure this is one of the reasons why they go to his concerts. At the same time, he knows how to make the audience happy and satisfied: that night he played a really extensive bis on his own and I thank him a lot for his effort doing it!
Definitely, it was One night love affair! and I'm looking forward to the next time he'll come to Barcelona again! That time I'll be in the first line of the audience !!!!

Just one final comment: Bryan..."the only thing that looks good on me is you!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home