Tuesday, January 18, 2005

For my international audience !!!

HELLO!!!
Pijus wants to say hello to the whole world ! These lines are just dedicated to you, my international audience, wherever you are! I'm sure you know EXACTLY who you are (well, it's not so difficult, right...?) and I hope that you'll post something now and then, to know you are still alive and enjoying MY new blog (...oh, sounds AMAZING!...I have a website, too !!! ) even if you don't understand a word (time to start learning spanish, maybe....?)
Lots of love to all of you! Hope we'll meet soon! ;-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carmen!

Congratulations with your blog! And such a nice one too. Are you going to keep it 'bilingual'? ;-) Or am I really gonna have to learn Spanish? Ah well, I'll just ask Annick to translate.

Lots of love from Utrecht,

Ype
http://www.ypedriessen.nl

11:51 PM  
Blogger Carme Padró said...

Hi, Ype!
First of all...how does it feel like having the ENORMOUS pleasure of being the first commenting from abroad...? ;-) Thanks a lot for your comment!
About the "bilingual" thing, I'll do my best! You know... "Hay una discoteca por aqui?"

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carmen,

I've included a link on my website to your blog :-)

Y

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, where's the translation?
Juul

10:36 AM  
Blogger Carme Padró said...

Don't worry, don't worry, Juul...I'm working on it, I just need a little more time and it will be done! :-)

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home