Tuesday, December 27, 2005

When Pijus met Woody

Well, after a long time I'm finally able to show the whole world the shots that demonstrate that I met Woody Allen in New York in September 2005. I went to see him at the Carlyle Café, where he was playing the clarinet with his New Orleans Jazz Band, for 50 $ (dinner not included).
After the show, I could touch him, he looked and smiled at me and signed my New York's guide (picture of the guide coming soon....).
Funnily enough, tomorrow I'm going to the Palau de la Música to see him again playing jazz, but this time I'm paying a little bit more (90 €!) and I won't be as near as I was in New York!!! But anyway... I'm really excited about it! I'll try to make some pics tomorrow, too, but meanwhile.....enjoy this brief selection!

Woody Allen and his New Orleans Jazz Band Woody Allen and his New Orleans Jazz Band

Woody Allen !!! Woody Allen!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger ego said...

Pijus, but some pics of W/A without you doesn't shows that you have been there. You could stolen them from somewhere ;)

http://www.sgpond.com/WoodyBand0730.jpg

10:13 AM  
Blogger Carme Padró said...

jejeje.....you are right, but you must believe me....I was there! ;) The pics are still in my memory stick and I will make one of the NY guide signed by him. (that would be enough....?) Anyway....I'll try to make some more shots tonight! :)

2:59 PM  
Blogger Il Estatore said...

q jodia, esto no me lo habias contado... oye q si le vuelves a ver y le sobra un papelito en la peli q rodara en bcn pos le dices a ver si me lo da, q se ponga en contacto con mi representante y tal.. vale?
Salu2

8:38 PM  
Blogger jbmdo said...

Y ahora ya puedo describir exactamente el concepto de "envidia sana".

En fin, no tengo más que hacerme "actor español conocido" y ya le conoceré cuando venga... ;)

8:38 PM  
Blogger jbmdo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home