Sunday, March 04, 2007

Looking for good ideas...

Ok, here's the thing and I need your help... : I'm looking for some place to spend the weekend (saturday afternoon to monday). I thought of Edinburgh in first place, because I've heard is a really nice place and not so big, so you can visit everything in two days, but there's no direct flight, so I would be forced to spend most of the time waiting in Heathrow (which is something I prefer not to do....). I've also thought of Dublin, but I'm not sure.... so I would be really happy if someone could give me any advice about a cool nice place to spend the weekend!
C'mon folks, I need fresh new ideas !!!
Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doncs a mi se me ocurren Viena, Zurich o Praga.
En fin, a veure que et sembla. ;-)

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe u can come and visit Sommerset Pavillion, in Sussex, its a prision and i'm livin' here, nice place to stay. :o

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home